How to Kill Political Correctness in Five Easy Steps
by James Hudnall
Last week I told you why political correctness must die. There are plenty of reasons, but I gave five. Today I want to tell you how to kill it for good.
PC is something everyone seems to hate, yet it pervades our culture and lives.
The only people who seem to like it are the ones who use it to impose their will on everyone else. The abusers. But we don’t have to put up with it anymore. It’s time we stood our ground and said “no more.”
Of course, to be un-PC doesn’t mean going out and insulting everyone. Bad behavior isn’t going to win you friends. But a lot of the alleged outrage out there from the PC clowns is bogus and it should not be allowed to pass anymore.
How do we do that? Simple.
It won’t be an overnight process. But it can be done. All that’s required are a few steps, and a dedication to following them. And not wavering. Because the abusers of PC will not give up easily.
The good news is the public is against them and signs are there that they tide is already turning. If there’s one thing power fears it’s when the masses are against them. We’re already at that point, it’s just a matter of focusing our energies.
Here are the steps to take:
1. Honesty: The Miss California incident showed one way to fight back successsfully. Stand your ground and stick to your guns. It certainly helped that she had an ally in Donald Trump who saw how popular she became and how much press she was getting. One way to be PC is to stop playing the game. Look for supporters who agree with you and back each other up.
2. Organize: Like-minded people need to band together to fight injustice and PC is injustice. Form groups with others. We should create an acronym organization that is a pressure group against PC. Since PC got its way for many years thanks to pressure groups, we should form one to counter it. What do we call it? STFU comes to mind, but I’m sure we can think of something catchier.
3. Fight Back: If you get into trouble for not being PC, don’t roll over like Don Imus did or many others who knuckled under. Work with groups who support you and don’t let the media tell you how you’re supposed to act. If people call for you to be fired for saying something that wasn’t what they claim it to be, don’t let them push you around. Bullies need to get smacked back. Teach them a lesson.
4. Unity: We need to stick together to overcome those things that are a threat to our freedoms. PC is only part of a larger problem. But taking care of it is a great start. Stick by your fellow PC critics and back them up. Together we can do this.
5. Speak Out: Finally, when you see the media being PC or promoting some absurd PC agenda, email or write them. Do the same to politicians. Make sure they get the message that the people are not supporting this nonsense anymore. If they get enough mail like this they will get the message. Believe it.
Full article here